Aquatec 550 Series Variable Speed Delivery / Demand Pumps
Aquajet "Smart Pump" Series, initially developed for the beverage /
foodservice industry, integrates an advanced digital controller with the
proven 3-valve and 5-valve diaphragm pumps. The result is a
patent-pending, "smart pump" series which maintains constant pressures
(+/- 2 PSI) for variable flow rates across their entire performance
integrated pressure transducers, these pumps monitor pressure
fluctuations and instantly adjust their operating speeds as required.
Features and Benefits:
- Digitally controlled, variable speed capabilities
- Constant pressure (+/- 2 PSI) across multiple outlets
- No accumulator tanks or pressure switches required
- Reduced system bacteria
- Reduced space requirements
- Plug-and-play performance
- Fully NSF Approved
- Alternative Energy/Solar
- General Industrial
115v AC, permanent magnet. Totally enclosed, non-ventilated. For user
safety optimal performance and maximum motor life, this motor is
equipped with a thermal protector that limits the motor shell
temperature to 145°F (63°C). Standard leads are 18 AWG, 6’ long.
· Mounting: Standard offering is an integrated, patented base unit which houses the digital controller.
· Control Options: Internal bypass, factory set to approximately 60 PSI.
· Fittings: 5800 Series options include built-in 3/8", 1/4", or 5/16" John Guest half cartridges. 550 Series options
· include 3/4" openings for use with 3/8", 5/8", 1/2", and 3/4" hose barb, quick connect fittings
· Pump design: 3 chamber diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry.
Liquid temperature: 140°F (60°C) max.
Pump certifications: NSF Standard 58.
measured with flooded inlet (0 PSI), 70°F (21°C) ambient water
temperature and voltage controlled at 115v AC. Flows were recorded after
temperatures had stabilized. Positive inlet pressure will increase the
maximum flow at the regulated discharge pressure. Maximum inlet pressure
is 60 PSI.