The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Use Of Site
Policy and Agreement
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to all sales by Blue Bison Water to the buyer ("You" or "Customer"). In no event shall any conflicting or additional terms set forth in Customer's purchase order (or any other document provided by Customer) apply to Blue Bison Water sale of Products to Customer.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS FROM BLUE BISON WATER OR MAKING ANY USE OF BLUE BISON WATER'S WEBSITE AT WWW.BLUEBISONWATER.COM (SITE). BY PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS FROM BLUE BISON WATER, OR BY USING THE SITE, CUSTOMER HEREBY AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEM, THEN CUSTOMER MUST NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM BLUE BISON WATER, IMMEDIATELY RETURN ANY PRODUCTS THAT CUSTOMER MAY HAVE ORDERED, AND PLEASE CEASE ALL USE OF THE SITE.
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the Site. The material provided on the Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, Canada and United States Copyright Law and international treaties. The Site is controlled and operated by Blue Bison Water from its offices within the Canada. Blue Bison Water makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Use Restriction. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Blue Bison Water or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Blue Bison Water or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Blue Bison Water's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Information Collection and Use. Blue Bison Water is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. We collect information from our customers to process orders and and/or to contact you to clarify any issues with your order. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number.
- Order. During the order process, you will have to provide financial information such as your credit card number, expiration date, money order, or check information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. To properly process your credit card information, we must share your personal and financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval.
- Sharing. We
may employ third party companies to perform functions on our behalf.
These functions may include package delivery, postal and e-mail
delivery, and credit processing. The third parties we contract for these
purposes have limited access to your personal information and may not
use it for other purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- Links. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Blue Bison Water is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
- Security. Blue Bison Water takes precautions to protect its customers' information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. When our order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected using 128 Bit SSL Encryption to protect your personal data. Access to all of our users' information is restricted. Blue Bison Water operates in a secured and locked facility with limited access to unauthorized personnel. Access to the database is also strictly monitored and protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by multiple firewalls and password protection. The servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access to these restricted areas.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Blue Bison Water ships merchandise to locations within Canada only. We are currently working on shipping to the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, Mexico and not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Blue Bison Water is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Sales Tax
Blue Bison Water charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable provincial and state sales tax rates and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Blue Bison Water makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Blue Bison Water SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Blue Bison Water BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Blue Bison Water.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Blue Bison Water is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Blue Bison Water.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Blue Bison Water, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Blue Bison Water tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
Returns & Disclaimers
Products can be returned within 30-days from the date of invoice. Please carefully review BLUE BISON WATER’s Return Policy details and conditions below. BLUE BISON WATER prices are subject to change without notice. See Warranty page for complete product warranty policy.
Merchandise Return Details and Procedure:
You must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from email@example.com. or 1-855-893-9255 . Any products sent to BLUE BISON WATER without an RMA number will not receive a refund.
All refund amounts will be based on the manufacturer's warranty and BLUE BISON WATER return policy. Refunds will be issued back using the payment method you used when you placed your order. Refunds take up to 3-5 business days to process once we receive the return.
Please kindly re-pack the product in its original box, or a box of equivalent strength. The unit should be packed in the same manner as it came to prevent damage in shipping. Please return everything that was in the original box, including any free items if applicable. Be sure to drain out all water from wet systems and parts and wrap them in plastic bags before packing.
We will provide you with an BLUE BISON WATER warehouse address for return merchandise when we issue the RMA number.
Order Cancellation Policy:
You can cancel your order for any item provided that the order has not yet entered the shipping process. If the item you want to cancel has already shipped out, it cannot be canceled by you or our customer service department. However you can return the item for a refund.
All returns must have a RMA number. If an item is refused upon delivery without a proper RMA number obtained from BLUE BISON WATER, no refund will be applied, If the item is refused after contacting us for a proper RMA number, shipping charges (to and back) will be applied and the balance will be refunded.
BLUE BISON WATER Return Policy
General Merchandise and Residential Reverse Osmosis Systems:
All BLUE BISON WATER reverse osmosis systems, filters and parts come with a 30-day money back guarantee from the date of purchase. All return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility, unless the return is due to our error or manufacturer defect. Our refund policy and conditions are as follows:
- If system was returned unused and filters were in their original, unopened packaging —we will issue a full product refund upon receiving the merchandise in undamaged condition.
- If system was returned used, not-defective, or filter packaging was opened —we will refund the purchase price less 15% re-stocking fee upon receiving the merchandise returned in undamaged condition.
- If any merchandise was defective —we will refund the full purchase price upon receiving and reviewing the merchandise returned in undamaged condition.
Traditional Softening & Conditioning Systems:
All BLUE BISON water conditioning systems come with a 90-day money back guarantee from the date of purchase. All return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility, unless the return is due to our error or manufacturer defect. Our refund policy and conditions are as follows:
- If system was returned unused and media were in their original, unopened packaging —we will issue a full product refund minus shipping upon receiving the merchandise in undamaged condition.
- If system was returned used, not-defective, and packaging was opened —we will refund the purchase price less 25% re-stocking fee and shipping costs upon receiving the merchandise returned in undamaged condition.
- If any merchandise was defective —we will refund the full purchase price upon receiving and reviewing the merchandise returned in undamaged condition. We'll also refund your shipping cost if your return is the result of our error.
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems:
BLUE BISON WATER commercial reverse osmosis systems are custom built for our customers. Special parts and options are incorporated into each individual order making most commercial systems unique and impossible to restock. All return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility, unless the return is due to our error or manufacturer defect. Our refund policy and conditions are as follows:
- If the commercial system was used —The system is non-refundable.
- If the commercial system was custom built —The system is non-refundable.
- If the system is standard and has not been used —we will issue a refund minus a 50% restocking fee.
If any merchandise was defective —we will refund the full purchase price upon receiving and reviewing the merchandise returned in undamaged condition. We'll also refund your shipping cost if your return is the result of our error.